- Tula’s Squirrels quilt top – using The Birds & The Bees line from Tula Pink along with a Free Spirit solid in Chartreuse. Pattern is Five Yard Wonder
- Marcelle Medallion quilt by Alexia Abegg from her Liberty Love book – using some of my favorite fabrics. Triangle border features Priory Square fabric by Katy Jones in The Shambles pattern; cornerstones are Moonshine by Tula Pink; outer border features Party Streamers by Alison Glass and the cornerstones are Favorites by Alison Glass both from her Clover Sunshine line.
- Yowza Weigh It Shawl by Susan B. Anderson – using Miss Babs Yowza in the Zombie Prom colorway and size 8 Signature circulars for the Around Your Neck KAL on Ravelry
- Primitive Wizard of Oz – by Midsummer Night Designs. Stitched on 40ct Tissage Gander linen with the called for Crescent Colors & DMC. I replaced the DMC Silver Metallic with Kreinik, hated it and went with Rainbow Gallery Petite Treasure Braid in PB54. I also switched out the Crescent Colors Four-Leaf Clover for Weeks Emerald.
- And They Sinned – by Examplar Dames. Stitching on 40ct Elegant Bean with the called for GAST threads. You can see my previous progress photos here and here’s a link to what the piece looks like.
Find me on Ravelry: cozyegg
- Tula Pink Diamonds in the Teal colorway of her Acacia line to use as binding on my Diamonds in the Sky quilt once I get it started
- Tula Pink Marquise English Paper Piecing kit
- Penny Dreadful on Showtime