- Join Emily (eclecticpossessions) and I on Instagram for #dark13stitching where we stitch on something dark and creepy on the 13th of every month
- Melanie’s Soulful Stitching Facebook group also has monthly Darktober stitching SALs on the 13th of every month
- Join the Hawk Run Hollow SAL hosted by Abi Bellastitch and I – on Instagram you can use the #hrhvillagesal if you’re stitching on Village and/or use the tag #letsallmovetohawkrunhollow for any Hawk Run pieces. Abi set up a Facebook group called Let’s All Move to Hawk Run Hollow if you’d like to join!
- Year of WIPs Challenge in Melanie’s Soulful Stitching Facebook group
- None but you can view photos of my Midi Mystery I here, as promised.
- Halloween Neighborhood Round Robin – working on the cemetery block from Village of Hawk Run Hollow for this block. Using DMC on 35ct Brandy by CountryStitch. All blocks are identified below:
- Prairie Schooler – When Witches Go Riding
- Prairie Schooler – Pumpkin Patch
- Pickle Barrel Designs – Halloween Alley
- Prairie Schooler – Trick or Treat
- Primitive Needle – By the Light of the Moon
- Drawn Thread – Halloween House
- Just Nan – Ghastly Ghostly Ghouls
- Brightneedle – Ghoulies and Ghosties
- Carriage House Samplings – cemetery block from Village of Hawk Run Hollow
- Williamsburg Remembered by Catherine Theron – SAL with some local stitching friends, stitched on 35ct linen with a mix of AVAS, NPI, and Gumnuts silks (this was a workshop I took through my guild back in 2009)
- Mystery 9 Le Potager du Roi by Chatelaine Designs – currently beading part 9 and started stitching part 10 – 32ct Lavender Mist Zweigart linen with NPI, Gloriana, SNC, Thread Gatherer Silk Perle, Waterlilies, and RG Petite Treasure Braid with delicas and Swarovski crystals (started in 2006) – Year of WIPs piece
- Bay Sampler by The Workbasket – stitching with called for Silk N Colors on 28ct Sterling Picture This Plus (started in 2006) – Year of WIPs piece
- Mystery Sampler by Papillon Creations from The Gift of Stitching magazine – stitching on 32ct Sandcastle by Silkweaver with Vikki Clayton Hand Dyed Fibers (started 2007) – Year of WIPs piece
- Weigh It Shawl #2 by Susan B. Anderson – knitting with Miss Babs Yowza in Joan of Arc colorway on size 9 Signature Needles
- Marcelle Medallion by Alexia Abegg – sewed on border 6 with Alison Glass Ex Libris and Juliana Horner for Joann’s cornerstones – two more borders to go!
- Quilty365 circle a day project – started on January 18th and here’s the link up for 2017 participants
- Hocus Pocus Halloween cupcake stitch marker from Sucre Sucre Miniatures
- Threads for Color Delights – Rainbow needlepoint pattern by Needle Delights Originals (Kathy Rees)
- Giveaway from Carissa (@carissaslife on Instagram) – Lizzie Kate Halloween Tingles, all buttons (including the clay ones) as well as the called for linen (28 count milk chocolate wichelt, 18×55″)
- Nametag Door Prize from DMQG – 5 yards of Heather Bailey’s Lottie Da in Lottie Dot for a quilt backing
- Colorscapes (Picture this Plus) 40ct fabric in Gothic from a sweet friend at my Tudor Rose Sampler Guild
Thanks so much for watching!
Grateful for the generosity of stitchers!