Trying something new! I’m crazy nervous but also excited. Let me know what you think!
Totally forgot to mention the quilt on the wall behind me. It’s my Silk Road quilt.
- My True Love Gave to Me quilt – no photos yet, stay tuned!
- And They Sinned – by Examplar Dames. Stitching on 40ct Elegant Bean with the called for GAST threads. You can see my previous progress photos here and here’s a link to what the piece looks like.
- His Eye is on the Sparrow by Heartstring Samplery. Stitching on 48ct Gander linen hand-dyed by Sylvia using the called for GAST and Weeks threads. My January 1st start.
- Hex on the Beach – by Tula Pink, using her Saltwater fabrics and coordinated solids. English Paper Piecing kit. You can see my previous progress photos here.
- Garter Stitch scarf/cowl in my bag from The Knotted Bag.
- The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
I am grateful for trying new things.