- Washcloth/Dishcloth – using of the Dirty-Girl Washcloths patterns from the book The Chicks with Sticks Guide to Knitting. Knitting with Lily Sugar’n Cream Naturals (100% cotton, worsted, in the Earth Ombre colorway and US 7 needles.
- Basketweave Washcloth/Dishcloth – using of the Dirty-Girl Washcloths patterns from the book The Chicks with Sticks Guide to Knitting. Knitting with Lily Sugar’n Cream Naturals (100% cotton, worsted, in the Terra Firma colorway and US 7 needles.
- “Willow Block” – from Village of Hawk Run Hollow by Carriage House Samplings. Stitched on 40ct Flax with DMC and framed
- Mary’s Sampler II – Sunday Mystery Sampler and a free pattern from Plum Street Samplers. Stitched on 40ct Vintage Light Examplar with GAST threads. I made some tweaks to some of the called for colors. Finished on 12/15/13, but now it’s framed!
- Primitive Wizard of Oz – by Midsummer Night Designs. Stitched on 40ct Tissage Gander linen with the called for Crescent Colors & DMC. I replaced the DMC Silver Metallic with Kreinik, hated it and went with Rainbow Gallery Petite Treasure Braid in PB54. I also switched out the Crescent Colors Four-Leaf Clover for Weeks Emerald.
- Casting on – Yowza Weigh It Shawl by Susan B. Anderson – using Miss Babs Yowza in the Zombie Prom colorway and size 8 Signature circulars (see Stash Enhancement)
Find me on Ravelry: cozyegg
- Outlander yarn from Must Stash Yarn and Outlander bag from Suburban Stitcher
- Yowza from Miss Babs in the Zombie Prom colorway
- Signature Needles in size US 8 circular
- Tula Pink Apothecary Jars in the Absinthe colorway of her Nightshade line
- Tula Pink Raven Lace in the Evening Shade colorway of her Nightshade line
- Tula Pink Submarines and Seaweed in the Seaweed colorway of her Salt Water line
- Tula Pink Squirrels in the Pool colorway of her The Birds & The Bees line
I am grateful for starting my first shawl!