- Yowza Weigh It Shawl by Susan B. Anderson – using Miss Babs Yowza in the Zombie Prom colorway and size 8 Signature circulars for the Around Your Neck KAL on Ravelry
- Primitive Wizard of Oz – by Midsummer Night Designs. Stitched on 40ct Tissage Gander linen with the called for Crescent Colors & DMC. I replaced the DMC Silver Metallic with Kreinik, hated it and went with Rainbow Gallery Petite Treasure Braid in PB54. I also switched out the Crescent Colors Four-Leaf Clover for Weeks Emerald.
- Tula’s Squirrels quilt top – using The Birds & The Bees line from Tula Pink along with a Free Spirit solid in Chartreuse. Pattern is Five Yard Wonder
Find me on Ravelry: cozyegg
- Macaron stitch marker from Sucre Sucre Miniatures on Etsy
- Tula Pink Storm Clouds in the Evening Shade colorway of her Nightshade line
- Tula Pink Apothecary Jars in the Evening Shade colorway of her Nightshade line
- Tula Pink Spider Blossoms in the Absinthe colorway of her Nightshade line
- Tula Pink charm square of Raindrops from her Prince Charming line
- Tula Pink pattern Gothic Arches available from her site here
- Tula Pink fat quarter bundle of her Elizabeth line
- Young Living Premium Starter Kit including the Everyday Essential Oils
- Finished reading The Fallen Angel by Daniel Silva
- Currently reading Sublime by Christina Lauren
- Next up is The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon or A History of the World in 10 1/2 Chapters by Julian Barnes
I am grateful for making changes with what I eat.