- And They Sinned – by Examplar Dames!!!!!!!!! Stitched on 40ct Elegant Bean with the called for GAST threads. You can see my previous progress photos here and here’s a link to what the piece looks like. Begun on 1/1/10 and finished on 8/4/15.
- His Eye is on the Sparrow by Heartstring Samplery. Stitching on 48ct Gander linen hand-dyed by Sylvia using the called for GAST and Weeks threads.
- Yowza Weigh It Shawl by Susan B. Anderson – using Miss Babs Yowza in the Zombie Prom colorway and size 8 Signature circulars for the Around Your Neck KAL on Ravelry
- Pansy Park BOM by Thimbleberries quilt
- Hand-quilting with perle cotton on my Indulgence table topper quilt
Find me on Ravelry: cozyegg
- A Night at the Museum fat quarter stack from Urban Spools with Lizzy House Natural History fabrics
- Egyptian needleminder, needle case, and scissor fob from a friend
- Signature Needle Arts needles in size 9 with a 40″ cable
- Lorna’s Laces in Zombie BBQ and Addi needles from a friend
- Miss Babs Yowza in Joan of Arc and stitch markers
- Weigh It Shawl #2 pattern by Susan B. Anderson on Ravelry
- Finished Iced by Karen Marie Moning
- Currently back to reading Kushiel’s Dart by Jacqueline Carey
- Book study starting on Sarah Robbins’ Rock Your Network Marketing Business
I am grateful for birthdays and learning new things.