- Yowza Weigh It Shawl by Susan B. Anderson – using Miss Babs Yowza in the Zombie Prom colorway and size 8 Signature circulars. Finished on 12/31/15
- Hare Pyns (not shown – you can see the finish here) by Patrick’s Woods
- EGA Nametag and Tudor Rose Sampler Guild Nametag
- Anniversaries of the Heart by Blackbird Designs – I’m currently on the March block called A Wish for You; stitched on 40ct Vintage Examplar by Lakeside Linens with (mostly) the called for GAST and Crescent Colors threads
- Mistake Rib Scarf by Purl Soho – yarn is Lion Brand Homespun in color 338 Nouveau and I’m knitting with Size 10 Addi Turbos
- Finished A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness in December
- You can see the complete list and reviews of my 2015 reads over on the Cozystyle blog here
- Currently reading Lara Casey’s Make it Happen and R.K. Ryal’s The Story of Awkward
Essential Oil of the Week: Valor
For more info on Young Living Essential Oils, visit my site here.
Find me on Ravelry: cozyegg
I am grateful for being a knitter!