- A Wish for You block of Anniversaries of the Heart by Blackbird Designs – stitched on 40ct Vintage Examplar by Lakeside Linens with (mostly) the called for GAST and Crescent Colors threads
- Anniversaries of the Heart by Blackbird Designs – I’m currently on the April block called Pink Hill Manor; stitched on 40ct Vintage Examplar by Lakeside Linens with the called for GAST and Crescent Colors threads
- Anchors Aweigh quilt by Tula Pink with her Saltwater line
- Mistake Rib Scarf by Purl Soho – yarn is Lion Brand Homespun in color 338 Nouveau and I’m knitting with Size 10 Addi Turbos
- (Not shown) five threads for Anniversaries of the Heart April and May blocks
- Finished Lara Casey’s Make it Happen and R.K. Ryal’s The Story of Awkward
- Currently reading Kate Morton’s The Lake House and it is the Fiber By Design/Oh Loops! book club selection for Jan/Feb
Essential Oil of the Week: White Angelica
For more info on Young Living Essential Oils, visit my site here.
My nail polish is Sinful Colors San Francisco.
More info about Whole 30 here.
Find me on Ravelry: cozyegg
I am grateful for nail polish!