Thank you so much for tuning in to the Cozyegg podcast/flosstube! In this episode I share a small finish, a new start, and a look at all of my Project Roulette WIPs.
- A Partridge in a Pear Tree from Twelve Days of Christmas (Sunday Mystery Sampler 2015) by Plum Street Samplers – stitched on 36ct Vintage Meadow Rue with Belle Soie Tulip and Gloriana Collard Greens
- New start on Six Wives of Henry VIII by Primitive Hare – stitching on 40ct Gander linen I coffee-dyed myself with the called for DMC. Begun and being stitched while we watch The Tudors on TV
- Cuisine d’ete by Echevette – on 32ct Silkweaver Lemon Zest with DMC. Using B5200 white instead of the called for ecru.
- Snooty Parrots Sampler by Barbara Ana Designs – on 52/60 unevenweave Lakeside Linen Vintage Examplar and Gloriana Tudor Silks from Attic Needleworks in Mesa, AZ
- Primitive Wizard of Oz by Midsummer Night Designs – 40ct Gander linen with Crescent Colors (Classic Colorworks), DMC, and Rainbow Gallery Petite Treasure Braid (instead of the called for Kreinik) and substituted the green Crescent Colors for Weeks Emerald
- His Eye is on the Sparrow by Heartstring Samplery – 48ct Gander linen hand-dyed with the called for GAST & Weeks
- Black’d Skie by Primitive Needle – 40ct Vintage Pear by Lakeside Linen and the called for Pure Palette baroque silks and SNC
- Christmas Celebration Sampler by Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery – 32ct polka dot Natural linen from Zweigart with the called for DMC and Weeks
- Finished The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman
- Currently reading Isla & the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Find me on Ravelry: cozyegg
I’m also on Instagram and Twitter as cozyegg.
I’m grateful for my stitching.