Framing (No Finishes):
- Sugar Skull Version 5 by Kristy Kizzee (Bombastitch) on etsy stitched on 40ct Weeks Cocoa with DMC. Finished in October 2012. Blog post here.
- Garden of Eerie by Plum Street Samplers stitched on 36ct Meadow Rue (not Light Examplar like I said in the video) with DMC. Finished in October 2011. Blog post here.
- 1854 Isabella Johnstone Sampler by Needlework Press (originally in SANQ Summer 2010) stitched on 40ct Vintage Lentil with Belle Soie silks. Finished in August 2012. Blog post here.
- Anniversaries of the Heart by Blackbird Designs – I’m currently on the July block called Swan Lake; stitched on 40ct Vintage Examplar by Lakeside Linens with the called for GAST and Crescent Colors threads
- Black’d Skie by Primitive Needle – 40ct Vintage Pear by Lakeside Linen and the called for Pure Palette baroque silks and SNC silks
- Village of Hawk Run Hollow by Carriage House Samplings – 36ct Vintage Light Examplar with DMC. SAL with Abi Bellastitch and others on Instagram #hrhvillagesal and in the Cross Stitch Finish Line group on Facebook. Started September 1 and aiming for a block a month.
- Sewing kit out of Tula Pink Saltwater made by my friend, Mary from the pattern My Hexie Friend by @sewknotcrochet on Craftsy
- Peaceful Paradise by Midsummer Night Designs chart
Find me on Ravelry: cozyegg
I’m also on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr as cozyegg.
I’m grateful for all the sweet comments and notes from those that reached out to me after my last video.