Thank you so much for tuning in to the Cozyegg flosstube/podcast! In this episode I share a couple finishes, a few more framed pieces, and my plans for #darkoctoberstitching.
- Join Emily (eclecticpossessions) and I on Instagram for #dark13stitching where we stitch on something dark and creepy on the 13th of every month and you can also join us for #darkoctoberstitching during the whole month of October.
- Join the Hawk Run Hollow SAL hosted by Abi Bellastitch and I – on Instagram you can use the #hrhvillagesal if you’re stitching on Village and/or use the tag #letsallmovetohawkrunhollow for any Hawk Run pieces. Abi set up a Facebook group called Let’s All Move to Hawk Run Hollow if you’d like to join!
- Block 1 of Village of Hawk Run Hollow by Carriage House Samplings (also listed under WIPs). I made two changes – I stitched the background of the letter in tent stitch over one and I changed the stream color to NPI 152. The DMC/NPI 155A was just too green for me, so I went a shade bluer.
- Wicked by the Primitive Needle – stitched one over one on 30ct Antique Cotton by R&R with the called for Belle Soie silks. My second time stitching this, you can see the first one here.
- Heart Tree by JBW Designs – stitched on unknown fabric (but probably a 28ct ivory Wichelt) with Weeks Bullfrog and Garnet. There is a brass heart charm that goes at the top that will be added later
- A Little Bitty Ark by Homespun Elegance – stitched with DMC on 28ct linen and finished in 2001. I’ve never shown this piece on my blog before, so I’ve added a photo of it below before framing.
- Rampant Cats by Barbara Ana
- Quaker Garden by Blackbird Designs – stitched with Weeks and GAST on 30ct Garden State Java by R&R and finished in 2006
- Anniversaries of the Heart by Blackbird Designs – I’m currently on the July block called Swan Lake; stitched on 40ct Vintage Examplar by Lakeside Linens with the called for GAST and Crescent Colors threads
- Village of Hawk Run Hollow by Carriage House Samplings – 36ct Vintage Light Examplar with DMC. Started SAL September 1 and aiming for a block a month.
- Just Cross-Stitch 2016 ornament issue
- Death Head Moth Needle Knack from Winton Junction
- Finished The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- Currently reading The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
Find me on Ravelry: cozyegg
I’m also on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr as cozyegg.
Grateful for fall!!