Thank you so much for tuning in to the Cozyegg flosstube/podcast! In this episode I share progress on my WIPS, Dark13Stitching, and my plans for Stitch Maynia.
- Join Emily (eclecticpossessions) and I on Instagram for #dark13stitching where we stitch on something dark and creepy on the 13th of every month
- Melanie’s Soulful Stitching Facebook group also has monthly Darktober stitching SALs on the 13th of every month
- Join the Hawk Run Hollow SAL hosted by Abi Bellastitch and I – on Instagram you can use the #hrhvillagesal if you’re stitching on Village and/or use the tag #letsallmovetohawkrunhollow for any Hawk Run pieces. Abi set up a Facebook group called Let’s All Move to Hawk Run Hollow if you’d like to join!
- Year of WIPs Challenge in Melanie’s Soulful Stitching Facebook group
- Halloween Neighborhood Round Robin – started Halloween Rules by Milady’s Needle (with modifications). Using Weeks on 35ct Brandy by CountryStitch.
- Coffee Quaker by Heartstring Samplery – stitched on 40ct Stars Hollow linen from R&R with (mostly) the called for GAST, Weeks, and CC threads. Started on 4/1/17 for the Coffee Quaker SAL
Here’s a photo of what Halloween Rules looks like…
Stitch Maynia plans:
- New start: Merry Wind Farm Hornbook freebie (Tudor Rose Sampler Guild SAL)
- Rotate through my 11 Year of WIPs pieces (full list of my Year of WIPs pieces is here)
- Three active WIPs including my Halloween Neighborhood, Coffee Quaker, and one Dark October piece
- My plan is to stitch two days on each piece (except one will only get one day) including working on my Neighborhood for Dark 13 Stitching
- Painted and aged hornbook – made by a fellow guild member
- 40 count Tin Roof linen by Weeks Dye Works – purchased from The Stitch Niche
- Weeks Louisiana Hot Sauce – purchased from The Stitch Niche
- Reading Sour Grapes by Rachel Goodman
Thanks so much for watching!
I am grateful for making plans that make me happy and excited for May.