Thank you so much for tuning in to the Cozyegg flosstube/podcast! In this episode I share a quick tour of my home decorated for the holidays.
I hope you enjoy a little peek into our home.
The stitched pieces shown are:
- Walking in a Winter Snapperland by Bent Creek
- Peace by Country Cottage Needleworks (from JCS 2007 ornament issue)
- Christmas Treat Bag by Shepherd’s Bush
- Mary’s Sampler by Plum Street Samplers (freebie here)
- Midi Mystery I by Chatelaine Designs framed by Jill Rensel
- 2000 Years Ago by Shepherd’s Bush (from JCS Ornament issue starting with year 2000 through 2008)
- Snow Bunnies by Little House Needleworks (from JCS 2007 ornament issue)
- Good Tidings with Jane Austen by the Sampler Girl
- Isabella Johnstone by Needlework Press
- Barnabee’s Quest by Just Nan
- Miniature Adam & Eve by Beyond Just Cross-Stitch
- First Snow by The Drawn Thread (freebie)
- Jenny Bean’s Halloween Sampler by Shakespeare’s Peddler
- Garden of Eerie by Plum Street Samplers
- Their Song by Blackbird Designs
- Primitive Tree by Ewe & Eye & Friends
- Friendship piece by Needlework Press
- Rampant Cats Sampler by Barbara Ana
- A Little Bitty Ark by Homespun Elegance
- Quaker Garden by Blackbird Designs
- Margaret Pence by The Goode Huswife
- Just Nan Round Robin
Thanks so much for watching!
I am grateful for my cozy home.