Thank you so much for tuning in to the Cozyegg flosstube/podcast! In this episode I share the beginning of my 2018 WIPocalypse.
- Mystery 9 (Le Potager du Roi) by Chatelaine Designs – Silks and Petite Treasure Braid with delica beads and Swarovski crystals
- Ten by Amy Mitten (restart) – Fibers to Dye For silks on 40ct Lambswool
- His Eye is on the Sparrow by Heartstring Samplery – called for GAST and Weeks on 48ct Gander linen
- ¬†Poison bottle project bag and accessory bag from Diana itiskismet stitches
- Renaissance by Long Dog Samplers stitched by Robert
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
I am grateful for taking a chance three years ago.