Well, I had intended to show you photos of the knitting I worked on this weekend and the progress I’ve made on my Sampler Mystery…but alas, I am scatterbrained and the camera is not cooperating with me. It is not long for this world. Luckily I am married to someone who has a plethora of cameras. So, knitting and stitching photos coming soon (oh yeah, and you’d probably like to see San Antonio photos that I’ve been promising for a month too). I do have some lovely things to show you though…
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I had apple pie for the first time in September. (loved it)
2. I write poetry and have been a featured reader at a local poetry event and have been published.
3. My minor in college was in Anthropology (my major was a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Art History). I actually started out as a duel Archaeology/Anthropology major.
4. I have two tattoos – both Egyptian
5. I used to teach ballet and tap to little ones
6. I was on drillteam in High School, the year we won Best in Texas and performed in the rotunda of the capital building in Austin
7. As soon as I finish reading a book, I immediately choose my next book to read – this is one of my favorite things to do – perusing the shelf of possibilities.
8. I would like to go back to school for Interior Design, write a book, and travel the world.