- Hazel Hedgehog Tote – Hazel Hedgehog quilt pattern is by Elizabeth Hartman. Fabrics used are Tula Pink Acacia, Carolyn Friedlander Architextures, Michael Miller Grand Bazaar. I modified Jeni Baker’s Lined Drawstring Bag tutorial for the tote.
- Hazel Hedgehog mini quilt: same fabrics and pattern as used in the tote. Also used Tula Pink Moonshine for the one spine as well as the binding.
- Infinity Scarf – actually finished some time ago, but haven’t shared before on the blog. Made with Anna Maria Horner Innocent Crush velveteen and Field Study voile. Using Anna Maria’s tutorial for the infinity scarf by modified with Kelbysews’ measurements.
- Faith pincushion – ornament in the Just Cross-stitch Ornament 2014 issue by Nikyscreations. Stitched with GAST threads (my own conversion and color changes) on 32 count Vintage Pearled Barley by Lakeside Linens.
- Garter stitch scarf – still in progress
- His Eye is on the Sparrow – by Heartstring Samplery. Stitching on 48ct hand-dyed Gander linen with called for Weeks and GAST threads.
- Tula Pink Anchors Aweigh quilt in Tula Pink Salt Water fabric
- Five Yard quilt in Tula Pink Birds & the Bees and Denyse Schmidt Chicopee fabrics
- Bible study using She Reads Truth app.
I am grateful for time to sew.