- Faith pincushion – ornament in the Just Cross-stitch Ornament 2014 issue by Nikyscreations. Stitched with GAST threads (my own conversion and color changes) on 32 count Vintage Pearled Barley by Lakeside Linens. Finished into a pillow with Juliana Horner’s ModBox fabric
- Hazel Hedgehog mini quilt: Hazel Hedgehog quilt pattern is by Elizabeth Hartman. Fabrics used are Tula Pink Acacia, Tula Pink Moonshine, Carolyn Friedlander Architextures, Michael Miller Grand Bazaar.
- Garter stitch cowl – gifted yarn, believe I cast on 24 stitches and pretty much knit until I got close to the end of my skein of yarn. I joined the two ends to make a cowl.
- And They Sinned – by Examplar Dames. Stitching on 40ct Elegant Bean with the called for GAST threads.
- Colonial Garden – by Plum Street Samplers. Stitching on 40ct Black Forest linen by Lakeside Linens with the called for NPI silks.
- “Willow Block” – from Village of Hawk Run Hollow by Carriage House Samplings. Stitching on 40ct Flax with DMC
- Washcloth/Dishcloth – using of the Dirty-Girl Washcloths patterns from the book The Chicks with Sticks Guide to Knitting. Knitting with Lily Sugar’n Cream Naturals (100% cotton, worsted, in the Earth Ombre colorway and US 7 needles.
- Tula Pink Anchors Aweigh quilt in Tula Pink Salt Water fabric
- Five Yard quilt in Tula Pink Birds & the Bees and Denyse Schmidt Chicopee fabrics
- Tula Pink Apothecary Jars in the Vapor colorway of her Nightshade line
- Tula Pink Tortoiseshell in the Coral colorway of her Salt Water line
- Cotton & Steel Sarah Watts Mystery Food in the Navy colorway of her Tokyo Train Ride line; cotton lawn
- CrowsToes nail polish – Bifrost from the 9 Realms Collection. “The Bifrost is the rainbow bridge that connects Asgard and Midgard”.
If you’re going to DFW Fiber Fest this weekend, let me know!
I am grateful for things blooming and birds chirping – it must be spring!