I am behind on posting show notes!!
Thank you so much for tuning in to the Cozyegg flosstube/podcast! In this episode I share share two finishes and the beginning of #100daychatelainechallenge.
- Yule: Winter Solstice freebie by The Primitive Hare – stitched on 28ct Cashel Linen FOTM Exclusive Silkweaver with my own conversion to overdyed threads.
- Spring Celebration: Ostara freebie by The Primitive Hare – stitched on 32ct Silkweaver Golden Harvest with my own conversion to overdyed threads.
- Colonial Garden by Plum Street Samplers
- The King’s Vegetable Garden (Le Potager du Roi) by Chatelaine Designs
- From the Deep by Plum Street Samplers
- A is for Apple by With Thy Needle (Ellen Chester)
- Thread by Carriage House Samplings
- Jinx by Raise the Roof Designs
Join me on Instagram for #selfcaresunday and share what you’re doing to be good to yourself.
Currently reading: High Voltage by Karen Marie Moning (sooo good!!)