Thank you so much for tuning in to the Cozyegg flosstube/podcast! In this episode I share a couple finishes, a few more framed pieces, and my plans for #darkoctoberstitching.
- Join Emily (eclecticpossessions) and I on Instagram for #dark13stitching where we stitch on something dark and creepy on the 13th of every month and you can also join us for #darkoctoberstitching during the whole month of October.
- Join the Hawk Run Hollow SAL hosted by Abi Bellastitch and I – on Instagram you can use the #hrhvillagesal if you’re stitching on Village and/or use the tag #letsallmovetohawkrunhollow for any Hawk Run pieces. Abi set up a Facebook group called Let’s All Move to Hawk Run Hollow if you’d like to join!
- Block 1 of Village of Hawk Run Hollow by Carriage House Samplings (also listed under WIPs). I made two changes – I stitched the background of the letter in tent stitch over one and I changed the stream color to NPI 152. The DMC/NPI 155A was just too green for me, so I went a shade bluer.
- Wicked by the Primitive Needle – stitched one over one on 30ct Antique Cotton by R&R with the called for Belle Soie silks. My second time stitching this, you can see the first one here.
- Heart Tree by JBW Designs – stitched on unknown fabric (but probably a 28ct ivory Wichelt) with Weeks Bullfrog and Garnet. There is a brass heart charm that goes at the top that will be added later
- A Little Bitty Ark by Homespun Elegance – stitched with DMC on 28ct linen and finished in 2001. I’ve never shown this piece on my blog before, so I’ve added a photo of it below before framing.
- Rampant Cats by Barbara Ana
- Quaker Garden by Blackbird Designs – stitched with Weeks and GAST on 30ct Garden State Java by R&R and finished in 2006
- Anniversaries of the Heart by Blackbird Designs – I’m currently on the July block called Swan Lake; stitched on 40ct Vintage Examplar by Lakeside Linens with the called for GAST and Crescent Colors threads
- Village of Hawk Run Hollow by Carriage House Samplings – 36ct Vintage Light Examplar with DMC. Started SAL September 1 and aiming for a block a month.
- Just Cross-Stitch 2016 ornament issue
- Death Head Moth Needle Knack from Winton Junction
- Finished The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- Currently reading The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
Thanks so much for watching. You can subscribe to my YouTube channel and you can also sign up for my newsletter to get an email notification of new posts.
Find me on Ravelry: cozyegg
I’m also on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr as cozyegg.
Grateful for fall!!