- Join Emily (eclecticpossessions) and I on Instagram for #dark13stitching where we stitch on something dark and creepy on the 13th of every month
- Join the Hawk Run Hollow SAL hosted by Abi Bellastitch and I – on Instagram you can use the #hrhvillagesal if you’re stitching on Village and/or use the tag #letsallmovetohawkrunhollow for any Hawk Run pieces. Abi set up a Facebook group called Let’s All Move to Hawk Run Hollow if you’d like to join!
- Cast Your Spells by Stacy Nash – stitched on 32 ct raw (natural) linen with DMC. This was a club kit from Country Sampler.
- By the Light of the Moon freebie by The Primitive Needle – stitched as a block on my Halloween Neighborhood Round Robin on 35ct Brandy by Country Stitch with Weeks. I changed the mushrooms to Parched Bones and swapped out Pumpkin with Sweet Potato
- El Dia del los Muertos ornament by Monsterbubbles – from the JCS September/October 2010 issue; stitched on 28ct Rainforest by Crossed Wing with GAST
- Anniversaries of the Heart by Blackbird Designs – I’m currently on the September block called Clara Ellen; stitched on 40ct Vintage Examplar by Lakeside Linens with the called for GAST and Crescent Colors threads
- Halloween Garden by The Primitive Needle – stitched on 35ct Putty by Weeks Dye Works with the called for Weeks threads. A new start for #darkoctoberstitching.
- Halloween Fairy by Nora Corbett – stitched on 32ct Phantom by Silkweaver with DMC. A new start for #darkoctoberstitching.
- Black’d Skie by The Primitive Needle – 40ct Pear with Pule Palette and SNC silks
- Village of Hawk Run Hollow by Carriage House Samplings – started block 12; stitching with DMC on 36ct. Vintage Lt. Examplar
- Mini Jeweled Scarabs by Dimples Designs – kit. A new start for #darkoctoberstitching.
- Knitting – started Weigh It Shawl #2 by Susan B. Anderson with Miss Babs Yowza in the Joan of Arc colorway. A new start for #darkoctoberstitching. Link to my Ravelry project page.
- Currently reading The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
- Just finished Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- Next up is A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Thanks so much for watching. You can subscribe to my YouTube channel and you can also sign up for my newsletter to get an email notification of new posts.
Find me on Ravelry: cozyegg
I’m also on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr as cozyegg.
Grateful for fall weather.