- Join Emily (eclecticpossessions) and I on Instagram for #dark13stitching where we stitch on something dark and creepy on the 13th of every month
- Melanie’s Soulful Stitching Facebook group also has monthly Darktober stitching SALs on the 13th of every month
- Join the Hawk Run Hollow SAL hosted by Abi Bellastitch and I – on Instagram you can use the #hrhvillagesal if you’re stitching on Village and/or use the tag #letsallmovetohawkrunhollow for any Hawk Run pieces. Abi set up a Facebook group called Let’s All Move to Hawk Run Hollow if you’d like to join!
- Year of WIPs Challenge in Melanie’s Soulful Stitching Facebook group
- Camille’s French Sampler by The Sampler Girl – stitched on 32ct Golden Harvest by Silkweaver with Vikki Clayton Hand Dyed Fibers (silks) 1 strand over 2
- Mermaid Fraktur by Plum Street Samplers – stitched with Weeks and Classic Colorworks on 36ct Earthen by PTP, stitched 1 over 2
- House from Brightneedle’s Ghoulies and Ghosties Etui for a block on my Halloween Neighborhood Round Robin. Used a mix of Weeks, DMC, SNC, and Dinky Dyes (my own conversion)
- Le Cuisine d’Ete by Echevette – DMC on 32ct Lemon Zest by Silkweaver – started 2/19/2008
- Halloween Neighborhood Round Robin – working on the cememtery block from Village of Hawk Run Hollow for this block. Using a mix of Weeks, DMC, SNC, and Dinky Dyes on 35ct Brandy by CountryStitch
- DMC bobbins and thread to start to fill out my set
- Gumdrop cupcake stitch marker from Sucre Sucre Miniatures
Thanks so much for watching!
Grateful for goals and plans.