Thank you so much for tuning in to the Cozyegg flosstube/podcast! In this episode I share some WIP progress and an almost new start.
- Join Emily (eclecticpossessions) and I on Instagram for #dark13stitching where we stitch on something dark and creepy on the 13th of every month
- Melanie’s Soulful Stitching Facebook group also has monthly Darktober stitching SALs on the 13th of every month
- Join the Hawk Run Hollow SAL hosted by Abi Bellastitch and I – on Instagram you can use the #hrhvillagesal if you’re stitching on Village and/or use the tag #letsallmovetohawkrunhollow for any Hawk Run pieces. Abi set up a Facebook group called Let’s All Move to Hawk Run Hollow if you’d like to join!
- Year of WIPs Challenge in Melanie’s Soulful Stitching Facebook group
- Salem Notforgotten SAL – in honor and remembrance of the 325th anniversary of the Salem witch trials. We are using the Instagram tags #salemnotforgotten and #salem325 For more information on the Salem witch trials, here is a brief article.
- Dutch Beauty SAL on instagram #dutchbeautysal with Emily (eclecticposessions) and I
Merry Wind Farrm Hornbook – freebie SNC Elephant & Castle on 40ct Weeks Tin Roof
Casting a Spell by Blackbird Designs – overdyeds on 32ct Silkweaver Oyster (restart).
This is what the original piece looks like and the chart I used for my color inspiration.
Salem Remembered by Primitive Needle – silks on 40ct Lakeside Linen
Coffee Quaker by Heartstring Samplery – overdyeds on 40ct Stars Hollow R&R. The green I am using is NOT Zombie Flesh, it’s Chamomile. ugh
Dutch Beauty by Permin of Copenhagen – 40ct Zweigart Mallow that will be overdyed
Zweigart Mallow linen for Dutch Beauty
- You’re Awesome tag – Nicole from Nicole’s Needlework
- You’re Awesome tag – Kelly from Evergreen Needle
- Ellen Chester of With My Needle
Sampler Groups on Facebook to check out
- Manifesto and Reproduction Samplers
- Sampler World
- Our Sampler Years – Yesterday’s Needlework for Today
- Sampler Heart
Thanks so much for watching!
Grateful for taking the leap to dye my own fabric.