- Join Emily (eclecticpossessions) and I on Instagram for #dark13stitching where we stitch on something dark and creepy on the 13th of every month
- Melanie’s Soulful Stitching Facebook group also has monthly Darktober stitching SALs on the 13th of every month
- Join the Hawk Run Hollow SAL hosted by Abi Bellastitch and I – on Instagram you can use the #hrhvillagesal if you’re stitching on Village and/or use the tag #letsallmovetohawkrunhollow for any Hawk Run pieces. Abi set up a Facebook group called Let’s All Move to Hawk Run Hollow if you’d like to join!
- Year of WIPs Challenge in Melanie’s Soulful Stitching Facebook group
- Salem Notforgotten SAL – in honor and remembrance of the 325th anniversary of the Salem witch trials. We are using the Instagram tags #salemnotforgotten and #salem325 For more information on the Salem witch trials, here is a brief article.
- Dutch Beauty SAL on instagram #dutchbeautysal with Emily (eclecticposessions) and I
- Cuisine d’Ete by Echevette on 32ct Lemon Zest Silkweaver with DMC (Year of WIPs piece)
- Margaret Pence 1781 by Goode Huswife on 36ct Meadow Rue with DMC (my finish here)
- Jenny Bean’s Halloween by Shakespeare’s Peddler on 40ct Lakeside Pearled Barley with the Limited Edition GAST threads (you can see my finish here)
- Their Song (Loose Feathers #24) by Blackbird Designs on 30ct R&R Apple Brown Bindy with Weeks (finish here)
- And They Sinned (shown in this episode)
- Egypt Garden by Chatelaine Designs on 32ct Days Gone By Silkweaver with silks, Petite Treasure Braid, DMC, delicas, Mill Hill bugle beads, and Swarovski crystals
- Mystery 9 (Le Potager du Roi) by Chatelaine Design on 32ct Lavender Mist Zweigart with silks, Petite Treasure Braid, delicas, bugle beads, and Swarovski Crystals (Year of WIPs piece)
- Green Santa by Birds of a Feather on 40ct Weeks Cocoa with Weeks – stitching for Santa Sundays SAL on Instagram (#santasundayxs)
- Needleminders and frame for haunted dollhouse from Cindy
Project bag and grime guards from Carissa
Halloween fabric from Joann’s
JCS – October and Ornament issue
- Finished The Gunslinger by Stephen King
- Currently Reading Sour Grapes by Rachel Goodman
Thanks so much for watching!
I am grateful for a change in perspective and attitude