And here’s part 2 of Episode 44:
At the beginning I showed some older Halloween pieces I’ve stitched or been gifted. The framed piece is House on Booberry Lane by Brightneedle. The pincushion is by Jeanette Douglas. And the other piece is Blackbird Designs and is called Waiting for the Harvest.
- The Talking Board by The Primitive Needle on 32ct Zweigart Dirty Belfast with the called for Weeks (new Dark October start)
- Halloween Fairy by Mirabilia on 32ct Poltergeist by Silkweaver (overdyed by me) with Classic Colorworks (new Dark October start)
- Autumn on Lazy Bear Mountain by Kathy Barrick on 35ct Irish linen (overdyed by me) and using Weeks Onyx for the border (new Dark October start)
- Black’d Skie by The Primitive Needle on 40ct Vintage Pear Lakeside Linens with the called for Pure Palette baroque silks and SNC
- Dracula Book Cover by Dam Good Crafts on 40ct red Gander linen with DMC (Halloween start)
- Mystery 9 (Le Potager du Roi) by Chatelaine Designs on 32ct Zweigart Lavender Mist with called for silks, metallics, beads, and crystals
1. Started Stephen King’s Drawing of the Three
Thanks so much for watching!
Grateful to be home.