Thank you so much for tuning in to the Cozyegg flosstube/podcast! In this episode I share a finish, some SAL stitching, and the last of my #WIPparade. Music by BenSound.
- Melancholy by Notforgotten Farm – my own overdyed conversion on 40ct Weeks Confederate Grey – stitched for the #cureformelancholysal with Diana itiskismet stitches, Emily C eclecticpossessions, and Michelle Bendy Stitchy
- HallowEden by Plum Street Samplers – mostly called for overdyed on 36ct hand-dyed linen – worked on for #dark13stitching
- Moon Phases by The Little Stitcher – my own overdyed conversion with skin/hair conversion for two of the three ladies on 32ct Midnight Tryst by Hand Dyed Fabrics by Stephanie – worked on starting on Juneteenth for the #representationmatterssal and #diversityandinclusionsal
- His Eye is on the Sparrow by Heartstring Samplery – called for overdyed cottons on 48ct hand-dyed Gander linen – trying to finish page 4!
- Cherry Hollow Farm by Stacy Nash – sent by a generous fellow stitcher along with most of the called for threads
- Fabric from Sylvia Running with Needles and Scissors
- Continuing on with Sparrow through July
- Partridge Sewing Box by Blackbird Designs #thatdamnbirdsal starting July 25th with Diana itiskismet stitches, Emily C eclecticpossessions, and Michelle Bendy Stitchy
- My first birthday SAL – I’ll be stitching on Ann Uffindell by Hands Across the Sea the month of August – join in with one of the Uffindell samplers or any HATS sampler throughout the month of August and use the hashtag #CozyeggHATSbdaySAL
- Quaker Sewing Case by Catherine Theron
- Elizabethan Casket Etui by Betsy Morgan (Willing Hands)
- Americana Sewing Roll by Catherine Theron
- Peaceable Kingdom by Catherine Theron