- Join Emily (eclecticpossessions) and I on Instagram for #dark13stitching where we stitch on something dark and creepy on the 13th of every month
- Melanie’s Soulful Stitching Facebook group also has monthly Darktober stitching SALs on the 13th of every month
- Join the Hawk Run Hollow SAL hosted by Abi Bellastitch and I – on Instagram you can use the #hrhvillagesal if you’re stitching on Village and/or use the tag #letsallmovetohawkrunhollow for any Hawk Run pieces. Abi set up a Facebook group called Let’s All Move to Hawk Run Hollow if you’d like to join!
- Year of WIPs Challenge in Melanie’s Soulful Stitching Facebook group
- Mystery Sampler by Papillon Creations from The Gift of Stitching magazine – stitching on 32ct Sandcastle by Silkweaver with Vikki Clayton Hand Dyed Fibers – Year of WIPs piece and one of my MAGIC (My Annual Good Intentions Contract) pieces for guild. Started 3/23/07 and finished 4/7/17. Chose the anniversary center section and personalized it to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary
- Section for a Quaker Ball by Amaryllis Artworks for a friend – stitched 1 over 2 with silk on 40ct cream linen. Finished on 4/8/17.
- Halloween Neighborhood Round Robin – working on the cemetery block from Village of Hawk Run Hollow for this block. Using DMC on 35ct Brandy by CountryStitch.
- Coffee Quaker by Heartstring Samplery – stitched on 40ct Stars Hollow linen from R&R with (mostly) the called for GAST, Weeks, and CC threads. Started on 4/1/17 for the Coffee Quaker SAL
- Coffee Quaker chart, 40ct Stars Hollow linen, and 3 threads (Classic Colorworks Hazelnut, Weeks Grasshopper, and GAST Ruby Slipper) – ordered from Stitch & Frog
- Prairie Schooler Boo! Freebie
- Bare Minerals eye shadow palette
- Sugar Skull knitting bag from KC’s Pockets to Go
- None this week
Thanks so much for watching!
Grateful for eleven years.