- Join Emily (eclecticpossessions) and I on Instagram for #dark13stitching where we stitch on something dark and creepy on the 13th of every month
- Join the Hawk Run Hollow SAL hosted by Abi Bellastitch and I – on Instagram you can use the #hrhvillagesal if you’re stitching on Village and/or use the tag #letsallmovetohawkrunhollow for any Hawk Run pieces. Abi set up a Facebook group called Let’s All Move to Hawk Run Hollow if you’d like to join!
- Finishing on El Dia del los Muertos ornament by Monsterbubbles – from the JCS September/October 2010 issue; stitched on 28ct Rainforest by Crossed Wing with GAST
- Beaded skull scissor fob
- Noel ornament by Catherine Theron (freebie) – stitched on 40ct Weeks Confederate Grey with Weeks and GAST. I used Lancaster Red and Antique Rose with the called for Dried Thyme.
- Peace ornament by The Marking Sampler – stitched on 36ct Flagstone by Lakeside Linens with DMC
- Yuletide ornament by Hands on Design – from JCS Nov/Dec 2016 issue; stitched on 32ct Buttercream by Silkweaver with DMC and Weeks
- Christmas Celebration Sampler by Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery – stitched on 32ct raw polka dot linen with DMC and Weeks
- Ghoulies & Ghosties house by Brightneedle (from the Ghoulies & Ghosties Etui class piece) – stitched as a block on my Halloween Neighborhood Round Robin on 35ct Brandy by Country Stitch with DMC, Weeks, and SNC; started for November’s #dark13stitching
- Knitting – started Weigh It Shawl #2 by Susan B. Anderson with Miss Babs Yowza in the Joan of Arc colorway. A new start for #darkoctoberstitching. Link to my Ravelry project page.
- Tula Pink Elizabeth bag by Marie Celeste Stitches
- Merry Stitchmas limited edition ornament kit from my LNS The Stitch Niche
- Model stitching of Plum Street Samplers Fraktur Mermaid
- Suburban Stitcher podcast
- Finished A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Currently Reading The Nest by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney
- Next up is A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
Thanks so much for watching. You can subscribe to my YouTube channel and you can also sign up for my newsletter to get an email notification of new posts.
Find me on Ravelry: cozyegg
I’m also on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr as cozyegg.
Grateful for my new knitting bag!