Thank you so much for tuning in to the Cozyegg flosstube/podcast! In this episode I share a few ornament finishes, Thanksgiving Day stitching, and progress on my shawl knitting.
- Join Emily (eclecticpossessions) and I on Instagram for #dark13stitching where we stitch on something dark and creepy on the 13th of every month
- Join the Hawk Run Hollow SAL hosted by Abi Bellastitch and I – on Instagram you can use the #hrhvillagesal if you’re stitching on Village and/or use the tag #letsallmovetohawkrunhollow for any Hawk Run pieces. Abi set up a Facebook group called Let’s All Move to Hawk Run Hollow if you’d like to join!
- Finishing on El Dia del los Muertos ornament by Monsterbubbles – from the JCS September/October 2010 issue; stitched on 28ct Rainforest by Crossed Wing with GAST
- Beaded skull scissor fob
- Noel ornament by Catherine Theron (freebie) – stitched on 40ct Weeks Confederate Grey with Weeks and GAST. I used Lancaster Red and Antique Rose with the called for Dried Thyme.
- Peace ornament by The Marking Sampler – stitched on 36ct Flagstone by Lakeside Linens with DMC
- Yuletide ornament by Hands on Design – from JCS Nov/Dec 2016 issue; stitched on 32ct Buttercream by Silkweaver with DMC and Weeks
- Christmas Celebration Sampler by Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery – stitched on 32ct raw polka dot linen with DMC and Weeks
- Ghoulies & Ghosties house by Brightneedle (from the Ghoulies & Ghosties Etui class piece) – stitched as a block on my Halloween Neighborhood Round Robin on 35ct Brandy by Country Stitch with DMC, Weeks, and SNC; started for November’s #dark13stitching
- Knitting – started Weigh It Shawl #2 by Susan B. Anderson with Miss Babs Yowza in the Joan of Arc colorway. A new start for #darkoctoberstitching. Link to my Ravelry project page.
- Tula Pink Elizabeth bag by Marie Celeste Stitches
- Merry Stitchmas limited edition ornament kit from my LNS The Stitch Niche
- Model stitching of Plum Street Samplers Fraktur Mermaid
- Suburban Stitcher podcast
- Finished A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Currently Reading The Nest by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney
- Next up is A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
Find me on Ravelry: cozyegg
I’m also on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr as cozyegg.
Grateful for my new knitting bag!