Thank you so much for tuning in to the Cozyegg flosstube/podcast! In this episode I share WIP progress and my first finish of 2018.
- His Eye is on the Sparrow by Heartstring Samplery
- Halloween Neighborhood – finished the cemetery block taken from Village of Hawk Run Hollow by Carriage House Samplings
- Green Santa by Birds of a Feather
- Dutch Beauty by Permin of Copenhagen with my own color conversion
- Frances Eden by HandWork Samplers
- Victorine Delacroix by The Essamplaire
Notions bag from Stitch All the Things.
Information on the film Adele and Everything After can be found here. And here’s the trailer.
Thank you so much for tuning in to the Cozyegg flosstube/podcast! In this episode I share part 1 of my Stitch Maynia week 4 vlog.
And here’s part 2:
Week 4 of Stitch Maynia vlog:
- Day 20 & 21: new start Frances Eden by Handwork Samplers – Vikki Clayton HDF silk and DMC on 40ct Vintage Examplar by Lakeside
- Days 22 & 23: Cuisine d’Ete by Echevette – DMC on 32ct Lemon Zest by Silkweaver
- Day 24: Mystery 9 Le Potager du Roi by Chatelaine Designs – silks on 32ct Lavender Mist by Zweigart
- Day 25 no stitching
- Days 26 & 27: Bay Sampler by The Workbasket – SNC on 28ct Sterling PTP
Thanks so much for watching!
I am grateful for the generosity of friends.