Thank you so much for tuning in to the Cozyegg flosstube/podcast! In this episode I share my New Year’s Day start, progress on my Year of WIPs pieces, and Dark13Stitching.
- Join Emily (eclecticpossessions) and I on Instagram for #dark13stitching where we stitch on something dark and creepy on the 13th of every month
- Melanie’s Soulful Stitching Facebook group also has monthly Darktober stitching SALs on the 13th of every month
- Join the Hawk Run Hollow SAL hosted by Abi Bellastitch and I – on Instagram you can use the #hrhvillagesal if you’re stitching on Village and/or use the tag #letsallmovetohawkrunhollow for any Hawk Run pieces. Abi set up a Facebook group called Let’s All Move to Hawk Run Hollow if you’d like to join!
- Year of WIPs Challenge in Melanie’s Soulful Stitching Facebook group
- New Year’s Day start – Williamsburg Remembered Sewing Case by Catherine Theron – silk on linen – workshop taken 3/14/2009
- Le Cuisine d’Ete by Echevette – DMC on 32ct Lemon Zest by Silkweaver – started 2/19/2008
- Mermaid Fraktur by Plum Street Samplers – stitched with Weeks and Classic Colorworks on 36ct Earthen by PTP, stitching 1 over 2
- Halloween Neighborhood Round Robin – working on the house from Brightneedle’s Ghoulies and Ghosties Etui for this block. Using a mix of Weeks, DMC, SNC, and Dinky Dyes on 35ct Brandy by CountryStitch
- Weigh it Shawl 2 by Susan B. Anderson – size 9 Signature needles and Miss Babs Yowza in the Joan of Arc colorway
- Color Delights – Rainbow needlepoint pattern by Needle Delights Originals (Kathy Rees)
- Thread Ring from Black Branch Needlework
Like my essential oils Facebook Page – Cozylife
Find me on Ravelry: cozyegg
I’m also on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr as cozyegg.
Grateful for goals and plans.