Thank you so much for tuning in to the Cozyegg podcast! In this episode I share my first finished shawl, my 2016 stitching plan, and some wonderful gifts I received.
- Yowza Weigh It Shawl by Susan B. Anderson – using Miss Babs Yowza in the Zombie Prom colorway and size 8 Signature circulars. Finished on 12/31/15
- Hare Pyns (not shown – you can see the finish here) by Patrick’s Woods
- EGA Nametag and Tudor Rose Sampler Guild Nametag
- Anniversaries of the Heart by Blackbird Designs – I’m currently on the March block called A Wish for You; stitched on 40ct Vintage Examplar by Lakeside Linens with (mostly) the called for GAST and Crescent Colors threads
- Mistake Rib Scarf by Purl Soho – yarn is Lion Brand Homespun in color 338 Nouveau and I’m knitting with Size 10 Addi Turbos
- Finished A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness in December
- You can see the complete list and reviews of my 2015 reads over on the Cozystyle blog here
- Currently reading Lara Casey’s Make it Happen and R.K. Ryal’s The Story of Awkward
Essential Oil of the Week: Valor
For more info on Young Living Essential Oils, visit my site here.
Thanks so much for watching the podcast. You can subscribe to my YouTube channel and you can also sign up for my newsletter to get an email notification of new posts.
Find me on Ravelry: cozyegg
I am grateful for being a knitter!