- Knitting Bags: Both bags made using a combination of the zipper pouch tutorial by Kelbysews and the Open-wide Pouch by Noodlehead. Small bag is Tula Pink Acacia and Fox Field fabrics. Larger bag is a panel from the Paris needlework show and Juliana Horner fabrics.
- Stars & Stripes quilt – finally got the label on this one
- His Eye is on the Sparrow by Heartstring Samplery. Stitching on 48ct Gander linen hand-dyed by Sylvia using the called for GAST and Weeks threads.
- And They Sinned – by Examplar Dames. Stitching on 40ct Elegant Bean with the called for GAST threads. You can see my previous progress photos here and here’s a link to what the piece looks like.
- Yowza Weigh It Shawl by Susan B. Anderson – using Miss Babs Yowza in the Zombie Prom colorway and size 8 Signature circulars for the Around Your Neck KAL on Ravelry
#aynkal on Instagram (main KAL is on Ravelry) by Suburban Stitcher
Find me on Ravelry: cozyegg
- Tula Pink Prince Charming ribbon and Eden booklet from Market – both from I Heart Tula Pink
- Tula Pink True Colors fat quarters
- Alison Glass Ex Libris fabric
- Katy Jones for Art Gallery Fabrics Priory Square fabric
- Cotton + Steel (Sarah Watts) Tokyo Trainride fabric
- Cotton + Steel Spellbound fabric from The Cloth Pocket
- Currently reading Kushiel’s Dart by Jacqueline Carey and Iced by Karen Marie Moning
- New book purchase A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
- Downton Abbey Season 5 – here’s a photo of the Egyptian fabric I mention