- Sewed the binding on a Quilts for Peace quilt (not my quilt, I only did the binding)
- Perching from the Blackbird Designs’ Mary Ann Blackburn booklet (Loose Feathers Spring 2012) – on 36ct Lakeside Linens Vintage Meadow Rue with the called for Classic Colorworks and GAST threads with one exception – I substituted the two leaves charted in GAST Toasted Barley with a brighter green DMC. Finished into a pincushion filled with crushed walnut shells as a coordinating piece to go with the Spring’s Song box (also in the same booklet) shared in this post.
- Honeysuckle Vine Stocking from the Blackbird Designs’ Glorious June booklet – on 40ct Picture This Plus Dill with the called for Classic Colorworks threads and the DMC substitute for Weeks Honeysuckle.
- WIP Minders – I shared mine made from Cotton + Steel August fabrics, but I also made two more out of Kaffe Fassett fabrics. I used this tutorial to make them but used sew on snaps instead of the KAM snaps. If I had to do it again, I would use the KAM.
- Six Wives of Henry VIII by Primitive Hare – stitching on 40ct Gander linen I coffee-dyed myself with the called for DMC. Begun and being stitched while we watch The Tudors on TV.
- Anniversaries of the Heart by Blackbird Designs – I’m currently on the July block called Swan Lake; stitched on 40ct Vintage Examplar by Lakeside Linens with the called for GAST and Crescent Colors threads
- Black’d Skie by Primitive Needle – 40ct Vintage Pear by Lakeside Linen and the called for Pure Palette baroque silks and SNC silks
- Butterfly Quilt pattern by Tula Pink
- Project Roll (similar) – made with Ghastlies fabric by Sylvia
- Rampant Cats Sampler by Barbara Ana Designs stitched on 40ct Lakeside Linens Cedar Plank by Sylvia
- Thread – DMC for Six Wives piece, SNC silks for Black’d Skie, Classic Colorworks for AOTH block 8, Weeks threads for Primitive Needle’s The Talking Board
- Finished Isla & the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
- Finished Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke
- Currently reading Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
I apologize for the emotional tangent I go off on in the video. I briefly considered re-recording, but there was a lot of good stuff I hated to lose. Thanks for hanging in there when I’m a hot mess.
Find me on Ravelry: cozyegg
I’m also on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr as cozyegg.
I’m grateful for birthday stitching and Sims kids in hot dog costumes.