Thank you so much for tuning in to the Cozyegg flosstube/podcast! In this episode I share a finish, an almost finish, and plans for the rest of the year. Music: Bensound.
- Be My Friend by The Scarlett House – Weeks, GAST, CC, & DMC on 40ct PTP Doubloon – Finished as a project bag for a gift using the tutorial by Primitive Stitcher.
- Sampler Sisters of the Thread by Primitive Needle – called for GAST & Weeks on 40ct Picture This Plus Mello
- Crowned Bird Sampler
- Start Ann Uffindell on January 1st
- Finish Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows
- 24 Hours Of CrossStitch Planner by Quirks & Stitches – check out her video of the planner here
- Day 1 – I use for progress photos and journaling about the piece (threads and fabric used, changes, challenges, progress, thoughts)
- Bujo – I use to track what I work on during the month plus finishes and new starts