- Christmas Basket Ornament by Catherine Theron (Theron Traditions) from the 1999 Just CrossStitch Ornament issue – stitched with my own overdyed conversion on 40ct Flax by Zweigart. Stitched and gifted to Marlene (Stitching by the Lake) for her birthday surprise organized by Abi Bellastitch You can see all the ornaments Marlene received in the video I linked on her channel, and the videos each stitcher made with a birthday wish for Marlene on Abi’s channel in the linked video. I used Vonna’s twisted cording tutorial.
- At First Cock’s Crow by Blackbird Designs from their Sisters book – called for GAST threads on 40ct Weeks Cocoa – #octsistersbdaysal hosted by Socks for Mum and Hollis Hands Create (New Start on October 1st)
- Women of the Mayflower (from Finelines Magazine Spring 2004) by Sarah Ullman – My own conversion to CC, GAST, & Weeks on 40ct PTP Mello – stitching for the 400th anniversary of the Mayflower and started on September 6th, the date they set sail and planning to stitch 66 days and finishing November 9th when they arrived at Cape Cod. I’ve listed my thread conversion here.
- Black’d Skie by The Primitive Needle – Pure Palette & SNC silks on 40ct Vintage Pear by Lakeside – replaced Sedona Hills for the alphabet in block 4 with AVAS 4614
- Mayflower project bag made by Stitched With Love gifted by a sweet stitcher
- Neptune project bag from Sylvia
- Zweigart fabrics from Sylvia (40ct and 56ct)
- 40ct Headless Horseman Road linen from Dixie Samplar
Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer