Thank you so much for tuning in to the Cozyegg flosstube/podcast! In this episode I share my New Year’s Day start, progress on my Year of WIPs pieces, and Dark13Stitching.
- Join Emily (eclecticpossessions) and I on Instagram for #dark13stitching where we stitch on something dark and creepy on the 13th of every month
- Melanie’s Soulful Stitching Facebook group also has monthly Darktober stitching SALs on the 13th of every month
- Join the Hawk Run Hollow SAL hosted by Abi Bellastitch and I – on Instagram you can use the #hrhvillagesal if you’re stitching on Village and/or use the tag #letsallmovetohawkrunhollow for any Hawk Run pieces. Abi set up a Facebook group called Let’s All Move to Hawk Run Hollow if you’d like to join!
- Year of WIPs Challenge in Melanie’s Soulful Stitching Facebook group
- New Year’s Day start – Williamsburg Remembered Sewing Case by Catherine Theron – silk on linen – workshop taken 3/14/2009
- Le Cuisine d’Ete by Echevette – DMC on 32ct Lemon Zest by Silkweaver – started 2/19/2008
- Mermaid Fraktur by Plum Street Samplers – stitched with Weeks and Classic Colorworks on 36ct Earthen by PTP, stitching 1 over 2
- Halloween Neighborhood Round Robin – working on the house from Brightneedle’s Ghoulies and Ghosties Etui for this block. Using a mix of Weeks, DMC, SNC, and Dinky Dyes on 35ct Brandy by CountryStitch
- Weigh it Shawl 2 by Susan B. Anderson – size 9 Signature needles and Miss Babs Yowza in the Joan of Arc colorway
- Color Delights – Rainbow needlepoint pattern by Needle Delights Originals (Kathy Rees)
- Thread Ring from Black Branch Needlework
Like my essential oils Facebook Page – Cozylife
Thanks so much for watching. You can subscribe to my YouTube channel and you can also sign up for my newsletter to get an email notification of new posts.
Find me on Ravelry: cozyegg
I’m also on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr as cozyegg.
Grateful for goals and plans.