- Join Emily (eclecticpossessions) and I on Instagram for #dark13stitching where we stitch on something dark and creepy on the 13th of every month
- Join the Hawk Run Hollow SAL hosted by Abi Bellastitch and I – on Instagram you can use the #hrhvillagesal if you’re stitching on Village and/or use the tag #letsallmovetohawkrunhollow for any Hawk Run pieces. Abi set up a Facebook group called Let’s All Move to Hawk Run Hollow if you’d like to join!
- Cast Your Spells by Stacy Nash – stitched on 32 ct raw (natural) linen with DMC. This was a club kit from Country Sampler.
- By the Light of the Moon freebie by The Primitive Needle – stitched as a block on my Halloween Neighborhood Round Robin on 35ct Brandy by Country Stitch with Weeks. I changed the mushrooms to Parched Bones and swapped out Pumpkin with Sweet Potato
- El Dia del los Muertos ornament by Monsterbubbles – from the JCS September/October 2010 issue; stitched on 28ct Rainforest by Crossed Wing with GAST
- Anniversaries of the Heart by Blackbird Designs – I’m currently on the September block called Clara Ellen; stitched on 40ct Vintage Examplar by Lakeside Linens with the called for GAST and Crescent Colors threads
- Halloween Garden by The Primitive Needle – stitched on 35ct Putty by Weeks Dye Works with the called for Weeks threads. A new start for #darkoctoberstitching.
- Halloween Fairy by Nora Corbett – stitched on 32ct Phantom by Silkweaver with DMC. A new start for #darkoctoberstitching.
- Black’d Skie by The Primitive Needle – 40ct Pear with Pule Palette and SNC silks
- Village of Hawk Run Hollow by Carriage House Samplings – started block 12; stitching with DMC on 36ct. Vintage Lt. Examplar
- Mini Jeweled Scarabs by Dimples Designs – kit. A new start for #darkoctoberstitching.
- Knitting – started Weigh It Shawl #2 by Susan B. Anderson with Miss Babs Yowza in the Joan of Arc colorway. A new start for #darkoctoberstitching. Link to my Ravelry project page.
- Currently reading The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
- Just finished Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- Next up is A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Find me on Ravelry: cozyegg
I’m also on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr as cozyegg.
Grateful for fall weather.