Thank you so much for tuning in to the Cozyegg flosstube/podcast! In this episode I share a finish for the #eapmacabre SAL and some WIP progress.
The #eapmacabre SAL is hosted by Amy and Jenn in the Bewitched Stitches group on Facebook and Instagram.
- Quote the Raven (which bugs me every time I type it) by Cross-Eyed Cricket from the Two Familiars leaflet. Stitched with DMC on a 32ct linen I dyed myself.
- Hex on the Beach – EPP (English Paper Piecing) quilt with Tula Pink’s Saltwater fabric line
- Pixel Heart mini quilt with Tula Pink Elizabeth fabric
- Snowglobe quilt pattern by Tula Pink with Tula Pink Nightshade fabric
- Hallow Eden by Plum Street Samplers on 32ct hand dyed linen with the called for Classic Colorworks and Weeks threads
- Fabric basket with Paris fabric
- Amy Amytiville
- Jenn Darkside Stitcher
- Christine Stitch ALL the Things – check out her Chatelaine project organization video
Nail Polish: Sinful Colors San Francisco