Thank you so much for tuning in to the Cozyegg flosstube/podcast! In this episode I share my plans for Stitch Maynia (aka Sampler Maynia).
Sampler WIPs to work on during Maynia (while still continuing with my Chatelaine 100 Day challenge):
- Birds of a Feather Mystery Sampler by With Thy Needle & Thread – stitching on 40ct Weeks Confederate Grey with the called for Weeks threads. I started this back in May 2011 when it was first released.
- His Eye is on the Sparrow by Heartstring Samplery – stitching on 48ct Gander linen with the called for threads. This is on my WIPocalypse list and my Year of WIPs list (and if I’m not mistaken it may also be on my MAGIC list).
- Little Red Chair Sampler by The Scarlett House – stitching on 45ct Vintage Meadow Rue with Gloriana Tudor Silks. Started August of 2014 as one of the projects for The Attic’s Summer Soiree.
- The Snooty Parrot Sampler by Barbara Ana Designs – stitching on 52/60 Vintage Light Examplar with Gloriana Tudor Silks. Started January of 2014 as part of the Sampler World 2014 SAL.
- Scottish Sampler from the book The Goodhart Samplers by Needleprint – stitching with DMC on 36ct. Permin Lambswool. Started August of 2010.
- The 1809 Frances Eden Sampler by HandWork Samplers – stitching on 40ct Vintage Examplar with Vikki Clayton HDF silks/DMC. This was a Maynia start last year.
- Victorine Delacroix 1833 by The Essamplaire. Stitching on 40ct linen with AVAS silks (this was a kit from The Essamplaire). This was started in January of 2012.
- La Marquoir de Justine by Anne Pelletier Pauleau. Stitching on 40ct HDF light coffee antiqued with walnut spray with my own conversion to Gloriana, AVAS & Caron Soie Cristale silks. Started in Paris in February of 2014.
- Possible New Start: In the Garden by With My Needle
- A Dutch Beauty 1790 by Permin of Copenhagen – stitching on 40ct linen I dyed myself with my own dark/jewel tone conversion (silks, overdyes, DMC). Started as a SAL with Emily C. last June.