Thank you so much for tuning in to the Cozyegg podcast/flosstube! In this episode I share my progress on Anniversaries of the Heart, a long-standing Chatelaine WIP, and Colonial Garden. Plus, what I’m reading and how I store my threads.
- Anniversaries of the Heart by Blackbird Designs – I’m currently on the July block called Swan Lake; stitched on 40ct Vintage Examplar by Lakeside Linens with the called for GAST and Crescent Colors threads
- Mystery 9 (Le Potager du Roi/The King’s Vegetable Garden – Versailles) by Chatelaine Designs – I am currently working on part 9 (of 12); stitching on 32ct Lavender Mist by Zweigart with NPI, Gloriana, SNC, Thread Gatherer Silk Perle, Caron Waterlilies, Rainbow Gallery Petite Treasure Braid and Delicas, Delica Bugle Beads 3mm, Swarovski Crystals 4mm, Swarovski Cubes 4mm. Kit purchased from European Crosstitch Company
- A Colonial Garden by Plum Street Samplers – on 40ct Black Forest by Lakeside Linens with NPI silks
- One thread (Classic Colorworks Magnolia Blossom) for Anniversaries of the Heart July block
- Photo storage boxes
- Floss-A-Way bags
- Finished reading Beyond Desire by Thea Devine and The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith
- Currently reading The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman
Thanks so much for watching the podcast. You can subscribe to my YouTube channel and you can also sign up for my newsletter to get an email notification of new posts.
Find me on Ravelry: cozyegg
I am grateful for giving myself permission to work on something else.