Thank you so much for tuning in to the Cozyegg podcast/flosstube! In this episode I share a small finish, a new start, and a look at all of my Project Roulette WIPs.
- A Partridge in a Pear Tree from Twelve Days of Christmas (Sunday Mystery Sampler 2015) by Plum Street Samplers – stitched on 36ct Vintage Meadow Rue with Belle Soie Tulip and Gloriana Collard Greens
- New start on Six Wives of Henry VIII by Primitive Hare – stitching on 40ct Gander linen I coffee-dyed myself with the called for DMC. Begun and being stitched while we watch The Tudors on TV
- Cuisine d’ete by Echevette – on 32ct Silkweaver Lemon Zest with DMC. Using B5200 white instead of the called for ecru.
- Snooty Parrots Sampler by Barbara Ana Designs – on 52/60 unevenweave Lakeside Linen Vintage Examplar and Gloriana Tudor Silks from Attic Needleworks in Mesa, AZ
- Primitive Wizard of Oz by Midsummer Night Designs – 40ct Gander linen with Crescent Colors (Classic Colorworks), DMC, and Rainbow Gallery Petite Treasure Braid (instead of the called for Kreinik) and substituted the green Crescent Colors for Weeks Emerald
- His Eye is on the Sparrow by Heartstring Samplery – 48ct Gander linen hand-dyed with the called for GAST & Weeks
- Black’d Skie by Primitive Needle – 40ct Vintage Pear by Lakeside Linen and the called for Pure Palette baroque silks and SNC
- Christmas Celebration Sampler by Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery – 32ct polka dot Natural linen from Zweigart with the called for DMC and Weeks
- Finished The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman
- Currently reading Isla & the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Thanks so much for watching the podcast. You can subscribe to my YouTube channel and you can also sign up for my newsletter to get an email notification of new posts.
Find me on Ravelry: cozyegg
I’m also on Instagram and Twitter as cozyegg.
I’m grateful for my stitching.