Thank you so much for tuning in to the Cozyegg flosstube/podcast! In this episode I share my first two starts for #darkoctoberstitching, more framed pieces, and my plans for the rest of the month.
- Join Emily (eclecticpossessions) and I on Instagram for #dark13stitching where we stitch on something dark and creepy on the 13th of every month and you can also join us for #darkoctoberstitching during the whole month of October.
- Join the Hawk Run Hollow SAL hosted by Abi Bellastitch and I – on Instagram you can use the #hrhvillagesal if you’re stitching on Village and/or use the tag #letsallmovetohawkrunhollow for any Hawk Run pieces. Abi set up a Facebook group called Let’s All Move to Hawk Run Hollow if you’d like to join!
- Finishing on Wicked (photo of the finished piece below). Wicked by the Primitive Needle – stitched one over one on 30ct Antique Cotton by R&R with the called for Belle Soie silks. My second time stitching this, you can see the first one here. I stitched this one for the Halloween ornament exchange for the Tudor Rose Sampler Guild. I’ll link to the post of all the ornaments as soon as it’s posted on the guild’s blog.
- Started and finished Cast Your Spells by Stacy Nash – stitched on 32 ct raw (natural) linen with DMC. This was a club kit from Country Sampler.
- Anniversaries of the Heart by Blackbird Designs – I finished the July block called Swan Lake; stitched on 40ct Vintage Examplar by Lakeside Linens with the called for GAST and Crescent Colors threads
- At Home with Jane Austen by The Sampler Girl – stitched on 28ct Light Mocha Wichelt with the called for Crescent Colors. This design originally appeared in The Gift of Stitching March 2007. I started this as my January 1 start in 2009 and finished it on 2/2/09.
- Return to the Sea with Jane Austen by The Sampler Girl – stitched on 28ct Light Mocha Wichelt with the called for DMC and Crescent Colors. A companion piece to the first one, I started this on January 1, 2013 and finished it on 1/20/13.
- Good Tidings with Jane Austen by The Sampler Girl – stitched on 32ct Crème Brulee by R&R with the called for GAST and Crescent Colors. A companion piece to the other two Jane Austen pieces. I started this on January 1, 2014 and finished it on 1/28/14.
- Anniversaries of the Heart by Blackbird Designs – I’m currently on the September block called Clara Ellen; stitched on 40ct Vintage Examplar by Lakeside Linens with the called for GAST and Crescent Colors threads
- Halloween Garden by The Primitive Needle – stitched on 35ct Putty by Weeks Dye Works with the called for Weeks threads. A new start for #darkoctoberstitching.
- Halloween Fairy by Nora Corbett – stitched on 32ct Phantom by Silkweaver with DMC. A soon-to-be new start for #darkoctoberstitching.
- Currently reading The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
Thanks so much for watching. You can subscribe to my YouTube channel and you can also sign up for my newsletter to get an email notification of new posts.
Find me on Ravelry: cozyegg
I’m also on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr as cozyegg.
Grateful for Dark October Stitching!!