Thank you so much for tuning in to the Cozyegg flosstube/podcast! In this episode we delve into the second half of #darkoctoberstitching. Music: Bensound
- At First Cock’s Crow by Blackbird Designs from their Sisters book – called for GAST threads on 40ct Weeks Cocoa – new start on October 1st for #octsistersbdaysal hosted by Socks for Mum and Hollis Hands Create
- Black’d Skie by The Primitive Needle – Pure Palette & SNC silks on 40ct Vintage Pear by Lakeside – replaced Sedona Hills for the alphabet with AVAS 4614
- Currently reading: Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer
- Recommend: The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
- Recommend: The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice
- The book shown in the opening scenes of the video is Coppola and Eiko on Bram Stoker’s Dracula, which is all about the costume design from the movie.
Plans for November include participating with Emily in #nononsensenovemberstitching and trying to finish up a few things.