Just a quick post to say a couple of things…
1. Thank you all for your support and kind words.
2. As I mentioned at the beginning of my last post, this was all me and my own emo angsty drama – it had nothing to do with anyone else. My guild is wonderful, and I enjoy the company of all the women that I have become friends with through that guild, and those I am getting to know. The guild challenges me to step outside what I’ve been doing, to learn new things and try new things. That’s a good thing, but not always comfortable for me. But, there hasn’t been any meanness or anything like that coming from anyone there. It was all me and my own insecurities, nothing more. I truly love my guild and I don’t want anyone to have a poor impression of it.
3. I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I’d had a good weight loss. Well, I wanted to share the proof. I earned my key ring from Weight Watchers, which you earn when you lose 10 percent of your weight. I also earned a charm for having lost 25 pounds (that big Olympic medal looking donut) (At last weigh in I was at 26.6 lost).
4. Also on the keyring you can see the charm I earned for signing up for a 5K as part of the WW Momentum Challenge. My 5k is tomorrow morning.
5. Under the key ring, that turquoise, is my race shirt for another 5k I have signed up for in October. I was picked for that team. I’m excited about it. And the shirt is a smaller size. Yay me! Did I also mention I’ve signed up for the Heart Walk in September through my company? Yep, I am a walking maniac.
6. I just hope my little feet hold up! (That’s Chanel’s Cosmic Violine on my toes, for anyone who cares.)
7. No stitching pics today. But maybe after the 5k tomorrow I’ll have something to show you.
I am grateful for the reminders that I am enough, unique and worthy.